Call for Abstract
6th International Conference and Exhibition on Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, will be organized around the theme “New Advancements and Innovations in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering”
Mech Aero 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Mech Aero 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Fluid Mechanics is the logical investigation of the mechanical properties of gasses and fluids. Fluid Mechanics can be partitioned into liquid statics, the investigation of liquids very still; and liquid motion, and the investigation of the impact of powers on smooth movement. It incorporates these sub tracks Fluid-strong mechanics, Knots and connects in liquid mechanics, Stress and strain in liquid mechanics, Thermo liquid mechanics, Computational liquid progress and Fluid elements.
- Track 1-1MEMS
- Track 1-2Aero dynamic heating in aerospace vehicles
- Track 1-3Biomedical engineering in fluid mechanics
- Track 1-4Fluid- solid mechanics
- Track 1-5Critical fluid connective flow
- Track 1-6Navier-strokes fluid connective flow
- Track 1-7Computational fluid dynamics
- Track 1-8Incompressible fluids
- Track 1-9Fluid dynamics
- Track 1-10Orbit designs for remote sensing satellites
Aerodynamics is the method air travels around things. A streamlined feature is a sub-field of liquid elements and gas flow, and numerous parts of optimal design hypothesis are normal to these fields. It contains Projectile streamlined features, Aero warming, Aero-motor combustors and Aero-versatile displaying.
- Track 2-1Aero-acoustics
- Track 2-2Modelling and design of aero-engines and aero engine fans
- Track 2-3Aero- engine combustors
- Track 2-4Unsteady aerodynamics
- Track 2-5Aero heating
- Track 2-6Numerical investigations in aerodynamics
- Track 2-7Projectile aerodynamics
- Track 2-8Aero-elastic modelling
An airship or aircraft is a type of aerostat or lighter-than-air aircraft which can circumnavigate through the air under its own power. It includes remotely organized airship design, Bio inspired and bio-mimetic micro flyers, Electric aircraft concept for unmanned air vehicles and armed flight, Remotely organized airship design and Design and modeling of solar-powered aircrafts.
- Track 3-1Remotely controlled airship design
- Track 3-2Bio inspired and bio-mimetic micro flyers
- Track 3-3Trajectory optimization for stratospheric airship
- Track 3-4Electric aircraft concept for unmanned air vehicles and military aviation
- Track 3-5Design and modelling of solar-powered aircrafts
- Track 3-6Hydrogen powered aircrafts- future technology
It is an arena of study that prominences on the method of observing and governing the program of a craft or motor vehicle from one place to another. It includes unified aircraft and underwater steering, Steering of land vehicles in battle field, Satellite broadcasting based and ground based air navigation, GPS-based relative navigation of satellites and Controller, steering and smash avoidance for unmanned inflight vehicle.
- Track 4-1Pseudolites
- Track 4-2GPS-based relative navigation of satellites
- Track 4-3Fault detection method for aircraft navigation system
- Track 4-4Control, navigation and collision avoidance for unmanned aerial vehicle
- Track 4-5Integrated aircraft and underwater navigation
- Track 4-6Satellite based and ground based air navigation
- Track 4-7Navigation of land vehicles in battle field
Engine vehicle following framework consolidates the utilization of programmed vehicle area in individual vehicles with programming that gathers these taskforce evidence for a far reaching picture of vehicle areas. It involves Mechanics in cars, Air vehicle frameworks and advancements, Flight/Ground frameworks, mission arranging and operations and Dynamical investigation of vehicle frameworks.
- Track 5-1Mechanics in automobiles
- Track 5-2Air vehicle systems and technologies
- Track 5-3Flight/Ground systems, mission planning and operations
- Track 5-4Dynamical analysis of vehicle systems
It includes Engine amalgamation of light sport aircraft, new aero engine ideas, Strategy and displaying of military helicopters, Helicopter auto-pilot design Propeller speed control for unified airplane engine and Non-natural intelligence in aircraft design.
- Track 6-1Artificial intelligence in aircraft design
- Track 6-2Aviations emission mitigation policies
- Track 6-3Engine integration of light sport aircraft
- Track 6-4Novel aero engine concepts
- Track 6-5Design and modelling of military helicopters
Robotics is the branch of innovation that arrangements with the configuration, development, operation, and utilization of robots. Mechatronics is the branch of science that consolidating hardware and mechanical designing. These incorporate Bio-enlivened movement for wheeled portable robots, Potential utilization of robots on additional physical bodies, Pneumatic counterfeit muscles for mechanical hand and Aero-space apply autonomy and challenges.
- Track 7-1Bio-inspired motion for wheeled mobile robots
- Track 7-2Potential use of robots on extra-terrestrial bodies
- Track 7-3Pneumatic artificial muscles for robotic hand
- Track 7-4Aero-space robotics and challenges
- Track 7-5Military robots and drones
It is the main branch of engineering concerned with the analysis, design process, development, creation, testing, science and technology of aircraft and spaceship. It includes planetary mission design and Space propulsion.
- Track 8-1Rocket motor powered vehicle for sub-orbital flight
- Track 8-2Design and development of hybrid rocket motors
- Track 8-3Solid rocket propellants
- Track 8-4Liquid propellant rocket engines
- Track 8-5Manned space transportation vehicles
- Track 8-6High thrust liquid rocket engine fuel turbo pump
It includes planetary mission design, Interstellar propulsion and Bio-regenerative life livelihood systems.
- Track 9-1Space propulsion
- Track 9-2Space mission design
- Track 9-3Bio-regenerative life support systems
It is the utilization of the life sciences, physical sciences, arithmetic and building standards to characterize and tackle issues in science, solution, medicinal services and different fields. It incorporates Biomaterial and nano innovation, Bio-medicinal miniaturized scale gadgets, Micro building, Biomedical designing and Development of biomechanics for human life structures.
- Track 10-1Micro engineering
- Track 10-2Biomedical engineering
- Track 10-3Bio-medical micro devices
- Track 10-4Environmental fluid dynamics
- Track 10-5Bio-medical applications
- Track 10-6Biomaterial and nano technology
It is the arrangement of operations that changes mechanical materials from a crude material state into completed parts or items. It incorporates advanced material handling and properties, Nano mechanics and multi-physical science, Synthesis and material portrayal, Multiscale material configuration, Nano-material preparing and Material stream and ignition.
- Track 11-1Advanced material processing and properties
- Track 11-2Nano mechanics and multi-physics
- Track 11-3Synthesis and material characterization
- Track 11-4Multiscale material design
- Track 11-5Nano-material processing
- Track 11-6Material flow and combustion
- Track 11-7Emission, air quality and nano particle synthesis
It is a property of objects which can be transmitted to other objects or converted into different forms, but cannot be created or destroyed. It involves Industrial plasma processing, Radiation processing, Bio-energy production, Sound energy and Energy savings in thermal processing.
- Track 12-1Industrial plasma processing
- Track 12-2Radiation processing
- Track 12-3Bio-energy production
- Track 12-4Energy management
- Track 12-5Laser processing due to energy coupling
- Track 12-6Acoustic energy
Mechanics is a subdivision of physics (specifically classical mechanics) concerned with the study of forces and torques and their outcome on motion, as divergent to kinematics, which studies the motion of objects without reference to its causes. It includes Solid mechanics, Dynamism and wave transmission in solids, advanced acoustics, Astrodynamics and Air traffic controller systems.
- Track 13-1Solid mechanics
- Track 13-2Energy and wave propagation in solids
- Track 13-3Advanced acoustics
- Track 13-4Astrodynamics
- Track 13-5Air traffic control systems
It defines the interchange of thermal energy, between material systems depending on the heat and mass by disintegrating heat. The essential modes of heat transfer are transference or diffusion, convection and radiation. It includes Nuclear energy, Heat transfer in fire and ignition and Heat transfer in automated equipment.
- Track 14-1Biomedical engineering in fluid mechanics
- Track 14-2Heat transfer in fire and combustion
- Track 14-3Nuclear energy
- Track 14-4Heat transfer in multiphase systems
- Track 14-5Heat transfer in electronic equipment
- Track 14-6Transport phenomena in materials processing and manufacturing
- Track 14-7Heat and mass transfer in biotechnology
It is a field that explains about the specialized side of aviation missions instead of flight preparing or support administration. It Includes Communications satellite applications, Remote detecting satellite applications, Navigation satellite applications, Satellite and launcher innovation, Ultra wideband advances for space applications, Science and stargazing and Astrobiology.
- Track 15-1Navigation satellite applications
- Track 15-2Satellite and launcher technology
- Track 15-3Ultra wideband technologies for space applications
- Track 15-4Communications satellite applications
- Track 15-5Science & astronomy
- Track 15-6Remote sensing satellite applications
- Track 15-7Astrobiology
Mechanical Engineering and Management covers mechanical and producing designing, while the administration angles spread modern association and money related reporting and administration of individuals and frameworks .It contains Operations administration, Logistics and store network administration, Reliability and support designing, Total quality administration and quality designing and Industrial administration in mechanical building. Connected mechanics: It is a branch of the physical sciences and the down to earth use of mechanics. It incorporates recent advances in Mechanical Engineering, Tools and programming in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Companies and Market investigation and Mechanical Engineering Design.
- Track 16-1Operations management
- Track 16-2Industrial management in mechanical engineering
- Track 16-3Reliability and maintenance engineering
- Track 16-4Total quality management and quality engineering
It is concerned with the development, improvement & implementation of integrated systems of materials, equipment, energy, design, analysis, as well as the software tools used in industries. Traditionally industrial engineering might be used to plan the layouts of factories, designing assembly lines and other manufacturing paradigms. Modern industrial engineers typically use predetermined motion time system, computer simulation and mathematical tools for modeling. Software tools such as Plant Design Management (PDM) are used to make the layout of the factory or industry.
- Track 17-1Industrial and systems engineering education
- Track 17-2Software tools in Industrial Engineering
- Track 17-3Transportation Systems [M2M] in Industries
- Track 17-4Reliability and maintenance engineering
- Track 17-5Information processing and engineering
- Track 17-6Manufacturing Engineering
- Track 17-7Engineering and Operations Management